Monday, August 3, 2009

We're home from Texas!

Wow! Loved Texas! Loved the Zoo in Omaha! However, I think if I have to walk anywhere in the next few days I will opt out. (Internet/phone problems prohibit, but if I could download a picture, it would be the one of the Gorilla at the zoo sitting with his arms crossed in rebellion.) Hated the short time with my family, but it couldn't be helped. We were all on a tight schedule. AWESOME that they still took time out to spend with me though. My kids are the GREATEST!

I'm sorting, cleaning and paying off the bills of the trip. My sister Kathy gave me a crown so that when I clean I can feel "Special!" I will now put on my crown, go clean the bathroom-BEFORE I take my shower and use my crown! New line: "Suck it up Princess, but on your crown and go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment