Thursday, August 27, 2009

There is a Beach in Manitoba! See!



Finished my service year! (YEAH YIPEE!) and vegging at home. (Even my beach buddy was dancing a jig.
But my friend Julie would not let a beautiful Manitoba day pass me by.
Most people think we have nothing but Snow and mosquitos. However, we have MANY awesome beaches too.




So we ventured out of Winnipeg with our towels and sun screen. And her two adorable boys.



She tried to avoid the picture, but at least it's shady.


And since I had the camara, this is one of me and my chair.






We managed to really enjoy our day, make it home in time for the meeting and have a beautiful day before our new service year starts Tuesday. (FYI Julie is our NEWEST Regular pioneer!)



1 comment:

  1. Sounds super fun! Only a few more days and then it's the start of the new service year! WOW!

    ~amy

    ReplyDelete