Friday, August 7, 2009

Finally FRIDAY!


All my kids were in Wyoming this week. What a week it must have been for them! Horseback riding, fishing and Yellowstone! But they didn't forget about Jehovah that week. They had their "Family Worship" night. I always knew I wanted a large family and it seems it gets bigger all the time. Many to love. Ethan, Darcie, Bear, Darren, Carlos, Corina with Tabatha, Blayne, Scott, Carrisa, Micah Amy, Angie (Amy's sister we love!)and Keith Jr. I am SO VERY PROUD of all my family!!!!!

We were off of our vacation and had a VERY Busy week! I worked all week-yuck! I even managed to give someone a receipt for $5258.00 when it should have been $525.00. Well, thankfully I fixed it before he came and asked for a refund! Jim was busy with more spiritual things. He had 3 ASL parts on Wednesday-one was an interview! He has his 1st ASL Public Talk on Sunday. His talk will be a bit less like it was in Texas. This Brother gave the BEST talk I have ever seen in ASL!! Well, maybe Jim's will be the best? (They say behind every successful Brother is a surprised wife!)


I'm still figuring out how to do this and add pictures. So, I have to add that picture of the stubborn Gorilla. I think this was it?

Or Maybe this one was it? Can you figure it out? I don't know the people behind in either picture. So I guess they are both famous now.


No comments:

Post a Comment