Sunday, December 20, 2009

YIPPEE!!! THEY ARE HERE! But they are gone :(






I don't often get to see my grandkids because we live so far away. So, my son and daughter in law gave me the BEST they could give! They loaned me their boys for 10 whole days! They even brought them to me, drove up and back in two days! WOW! Am I ever blessed!

I got to spend Saturday with the whole family. But sorry they had to leave so quick.




Okay, now we start the fun. Not without a disclaimer, boys. "What happens at Gma Cheri's STAYS at Gma Cheri's!"

First project is Sign Language. We were preparing comments for the meeting. We need a lot of techy stuff to even prepare. I can't imagine what it would be like even 20 years ago!

We have had several "visitors" to our little congregation, most are scared to even try to comment. But not these guys! Micah had his answer ready and Darren his 4 answers.



I might just loose their passports so that I can keep them! New adventures today!








1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! So did they comment? They look so cute in their pj's. You will have to blog. Alot. (: I miss them but we are getting alot done!

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete