Thursday, December 3, 2009

The latest in my diet saga.

Well, I told you I would only report if it was DOWN. And here's the news:

(Notice I covered the weight!)

(Kind of ugly tights, though too)

Week one: Down 3.4

Week two: Down 1.2

Week three and four: 0000 Not down, not up. Status quo (And these weeks I was REALLY trying!

Week five: Down 1.8
(And this was the week we went to Fargo and I ate myself SILLY!-Culvers icecream, 660 calories, 42 GRAMS OF FAT! As well as Mexican-Paradiso, Famous Daves, all you can eat Valentinos buffet, and waffles every day for breakfast! WOW! Would love to keep up that diet and loose!

Week six: Down 1.0
Now, this is the week I was SURE that I would be up. We had Deep fried fish and our pioneer dinner. I knew it was a wash.
So, when the Weight Watcher lady, who unfortunately doesn't look like this lady, she is old and not in the greatest shape so, I'm not sure how she qualifies as a mentor, told me: "You did good!" I said,


"NO! THAT"S JUST WRONG! You NEVER LEARN if you NEVER have to PAY FOR YOUR SINS!!!"
Well, can't EVEN figure this diet thing out. But I know one thing, I want that sundae because apparently per my record it will make you LOOSE weight! (Look close at that scale!)

After all that eating, I am down

-7.4 LBS

No comments:

Post a Comment