Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pioneer Meeting

So, here we are. This is our group in Winnipeg Sign Language!




We have our young brother-notice he is set apart from the rest. Always a bit different he is! He will be our fill in School Overseer. Why? You see the next two, our only pioneer couple? They are deserting us for a couple months and going to Guyana, South America!! They say they are going where the need is to help out, but we know, living in Winnipeg, the REAL reason is to get away from Winnipeg Winters. So, maybe the rest of us will hang in there for the winter?
Three to Mexico.
1 to California.
There is only ONE sister left that will stick it out for the ENTIRE winter.
That is unless you think of Omaha, Nebraska as going south???
(I have asked our fill in School Overseer if he can be bribed since I have a talk in December. He says, "Give me the money and I'll let you know!") I'm in for a LONG winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment