Sunday, November 15, 2009

So what's up.

Trying to think of a new topic. All I have on my mind is the diet thingy.
Jim is also dieting. He does a different kind. He goes on his "juice" diet. (The you can "drink and drive" kind of diet) So, after a couple days, it gets him going in the right direction. Today was his 4th day and he's ready for semi-solid food. We went for chinese tonight-he gets soup and I get vegetable's ++ stuff. It's amazing when a bowl of soup makes you ecstatic!

I am starting a new week. Back to the grind. Service, work work work, Service, Service. I travel about 30 minutes either to work or service 7 days a week. So, my dear sweet friends offered to meet at MY house tomorrow! WOW! So, it gives me at least an extra hour! Now, I will use that extra hour to clean my house because I would be mortified to have them come and my house not clean. So, am I getting extra time? Well, at least my house will be closer to clean.

I have often said, if I had a cleaning lady, it would just make more work for me because I would clean the house before she came. Heaven forbid she see my house dirty!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear someone else is doing the diet thingy--I don't feel so alone. I am also doing a lot of juices--fresh green vegetable juices, mostly. I can't do fruit much at all, because it stirs up my sugar cravings. Stir-fry veggies and fried rice--that's my luxury food for now. Salad is the staple. But I find it hard to get through a day without cheating somewhere, mostly just because of having to eat on the run. Sigh...Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete