Thursday, September 3, 2009

What is it REALLY called?


We are in the process of getting a new "Front-Back" door. This would be because it really is the "Front" door as far as how the house was built. However, we don't use this as a "Front" door but a "Back" door and we use the "Back" door as the "Front"door. Always the confusion then when we say it's by the "Back" door. We have never figured out what to call it! However, it is new. Just need the trim and we are good to go out the "Front-Back?" door!
This is the Tech person in the house. Not bragging but... I have maintained that Jim can fix ANY thing! Just give him time and a book and he will figure it out! I feel blessed to have him around!
If I could figure out how to get the pictures off of my cell phone and onto the computer I would show you the AWESOME ramp he built for an older brother in our hall. Completed with a bench for them to sit outside on-just in case he doesn't want to go DOWN the ramp but just sit. He designed it, and coordinated the ones helping to "git er done!" Really proud of what he did for them! After it was all done, he then went and fixed the fence gate that wasn't closing right. They told him many have tried to fix it and it is finally done! Great job Jim!! You are the best.
Jim loves projects and technology! He has helped other ones in the hall purchase laptops and become online computer people.
I have a desk in the middle room. It has our laptop, Jim's Archos, his books for the K Hall (calculator, stapler, files,etc) pencils and somewhere in there my sewing machine. We call it "my" desk because it was built for me to have a place to sew and use the computer and all. Well, like the door, it really is not "My" desk but "Our" desk now. Jim's computer stuff, all the K Hall stuff and lots of other stuff are crowding out my sewing machine!
I decided to download pictures today and in my OCD character, I had sorted all the cords a couple weeks ago and put them into baggies so that they would not get all tangled up. This was supposed to allow us to immediately pick which cord we needed. Today I looked for the cord to my camera. Can't find it! Which one is it???? None seem to fit, but I KNOW I just used it a few days ago! Where could it have gone???? Jim! What did YOU do with it???
(oops sorry, Jim)
I left it plugged into the computer from last week!


1 comment:

  1. That is to funny. Hmmm....a front-back door. I believe that is a oxymoron. Do they use that term in Canada? I feel that Keith can fix anything too. Very handy to have around. (:

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete