Sunday, October 18, 2009

Spence's Shindig

Spence loves to have people over to the house. So, the "sure IF...." thing was, "If.." you clean the house, you can have people over. Friday I asked if it was clean downstairs and he said, "Yes, almost. Dad can testify that I vacuumed..." I have a responsiblity as the "Wicked Stepmother" to give warnings: "If it's NOT clean, I will put a yellow tape across the door that says: 'Caution!! Do not enter!'" So, this is Cinderfella's reaction:

To be perfectly honest, I haven't vacuumed the shades in a long time, and I really didn't mean he had to clean to that extent. HOWEVER, I was pretty impressed at his level of compliance!!!

Should have taken pictures of the guests. But due to confidentiality, here is the guest list:
I told them the first person out gets to pick the shoes they want. Not that I was hurrying anyone out the door. Amazingly, there weren't any leftover pairs.
Fun night and we were actually invited to stay! Well, at first Spence said there was a pizza charge of $10, but I said I would need a "House rental fee". But, in the end he actually ordered a special pizza for me-taco cause he knows I LOVE mexican and even handed me a plate.
WOW.






No comments:

Post a Comment