Thursday, September 23, 2010

Retirement process, step 1

In preparation for "the Retirement", I have been scaling down and pushing things out! Our plan is to move to a smaller house. Which also means, less junk! So, looking around, we have LOTS and LOTS of junk!


I was blessed to be home 3 days this week and my goal, other than prepare a sign language talk and study for our sign language meeting (that was 1/2 of 2 of the days) was to clean out a couple closets. What is left here is amazing compared to what it was before!







And if you knew that most of that will also be gone by then, well, I did pretty awesome, right!
One thing in the closet is a pair of my hubby's pants that he bought last Jan and I "promised!" to alter for him. I can hear my voice now, "Oh, honey, don't you pay to have them altered! I can do it for you...free!"

Well, the 1st step to that would also be to get out the sewing machine. And you see, the desk that was originally for my sewing machine has been loaded with .....junk also. So, I am so excited now! After years! My sewing machine is back on the desk!!!



One step closer to pants altered!


No comments:

Post a Comment