Thursday, September 9, 2010

I know, I know.






I really have been wondering if everyone has just given up on me posting! Probably should have.
My summer has been CRAZY!
~Working everyday
~ASL Assembly in Michigan
~ Visit with family in the states
~Service, Service-LONGGGGG Days! Finished the year with 841!!!! Yipee!
~C.O. last visit (that was a week we loved!)
~Courtney had surgery so her family stayed with us for a week. (Same week as C.O. visit, and finishing my time for the year!)
~Anniversary trip to Jessica Lake in the White Shell!!!! YIPPEE that was a de-stresser.
~Breathe (had to be scheduled or I'd forget!)
~Clean, cook very badly, and try to keep on truckin!

So, now after next Tues, things will slow down to a quiet riot, hopefully!
We are now down to 2 in the house, which helps to slow my life down as well.
So this is my official effort to get back on track.

Have 30 minutes to get ready for work.
Hope to see you next week!

1 comment: