Sunday, July 11, 2010

wassup? where ya been? and an announcement!!!!

Okay, so where have I been lately? I know, it's been awhile. But I have barely had time to sleep! As we speak, I should be in bed. It may only be 8 PM but I will be up at 5AM and on my way out the door by 6:30. Yes, this is my life.

I do have this genetic defect. At least that's what the Prevention magazine called it. It's when people wake up at the SAME time EVERYDAY without an alarm clock! Sound like me! YUP! Drives a LOT of people nuts, including me! You know those days off when you think, AHHH! I can sleep in tomorrow!!! Well, not me!

But actually tomorrow, it's on purpose because I am meeting a friend at 7 for service for an hour. Trying to finish off the service year and it's a REAL challenge this year!! Then off to work.

Work lately has been REALLY boring!

I work when people are on holidays. That means less people are at work. That means there is less for me to do!!! There's only so much organizing you can do of other people's desks. I have this STRONG desire to re-arrange everything, put things in folders, etc, etc. But then when the regular person comes back, well, she needs to know where her stuff is! So, I dust and straighten all their stuff. And sit and do my crossword puzzles.

But, my family has been busy! AWESOME JOB GUYS!!!!

And the announcement..........................
It's a NEW GRANDPUPPY!!!

What a cutie! Hopefully, I will meet her next month!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same "genetic defect." I have not even owned an alarm clock for the past four years. I don't need one. Love the photo of your family at the assembly.

    ReplyDelete