Monday, April 19, 2010

Watch the dust.






When my Blog favorite person posted that they hit 10,000 hits on their blog, had to come see where I was. 9723!!!

Who are you????


I actually only started my blog to keep my family posted on my happenings. And to start to track my life. I actually think some times when I meet people and start to detail my life they are SURE I am just a story teller. I get these "Uh, are you sure? Maybe you are in the early stages of dementia" looks. (I wanted to say Alzheimer's but can't spell it.)



We went to the Special Assembly yesterday in English, which also allows us to visit with people we love but don't see often. One friend said to a woman who had just met me, "Where she goes, watch the dust! She is always busy!"




Seems to be true when I start detailing my schedule. I just am not a "sitter". I don't "Sit" well. I have to be sorting, reading, doing puzzles or whatever. When we were taking our ASL class, my daughter was visiting and told me, "Mom, you are acting like a teenager! Partying all weekend, staying out late and not getting your studying done! You have to slow down!

Yesterday, wasn't up to par. Had some issues (stomach-TMI for my acronym friends) and had to miss my Special Talk.


And had to sit.


I did watch a few old movies, LOVE them. But, then I did some sorting of papers and shredding. Then I clogged the shredder, so UN clogged it. And of course, the chair I sit it, should be a rocker. That way I can sit and move and the same time!



No comments:

Post a Comment