Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Hailey

We had a super busy weekend, as usual. And it's 7:15 AM Monday! I should have been in the shower ...and dressed by now. YIKES! Story of my life!

We had our Circuit Assembly and the Pioneer meeting on Friday. I must go in English for this information to sink in like it should. So, I came home knowing I have TONS of stuff to work on!

Part of our busy weekend was a visit from our youngest Granddaughter-Hailey:






She is in a French-Imersion school, so she is learning French! I won't be able to understand her, but she will do awesome I know, she already is!

She just started Kindegarten this year and when I saw her in August her hair was really long. She has a new hair-cut now and is adorable, for sure. But she told me the reason she cut her hair was to give it to kids who have cancer so they can have hair!
It just makes her even more adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment