Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our Meeting TV

Our CO was so sweet. But, not impressed with our outdated technology in ASL. So, he bought a new TV before the meeting on Tuesday. A few technical difficulties, and because it was only 32" TV, it didn't work, to his dismay.

Now, we knew we needed to be "Upgraded" but we are waiting on renovations and the regional building committe to approve. The progress has been slow, for sure. So, Jim and I took the TV back. Cute-he gave us his C Card and the next day I told him what a nice shopping trip we took!

But, we now have an awesome "Loaner" 42" TV that was obtained from publishers who got it in the US at a great price! Jim and and another brother installed it on Friday before the meeting.

That little sliver in the corner is what I got. If I was Amy, it would be much clearer. But, since I forgot my camera, this is all I have.

WOW what a difference! Except, now when we comment, you can see EVERY part of your signing, and face ever clearer. Some days, not what you want!



No comments:

Post a Comment